Saturday, January 9, 2010

The Spare Spike-No More Slipping on the Ice

Remember those days when you slipped on the ice and hurt or broke something. This kid thinks he is showing off on the ice with his shoes on and didn't fall down on the ice. Well if this would have been me, you guys would be laughing until a few weeks ago. I now know how I am going to wear my fancy shoes outside during the winter months without falling down on the slippery ice and snow. You gotta see how this kid does it. Watch here or click here for the shoes he was wearing.

I can honestly tell you that now I have no mofear of walking out my front door in the winter with my shoes on. See, I don't wear winter boot, I wear dress clogs, moccasins and shoes with heels. The spare spike has been a back saver for me and some of my friends that also use them for running during the winter when snow and ice is all around.

No comments: